Fly for 25 miles on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
This Experience is provided by Adventure 001 who successfully provide helicopter experiences nation wide making this flight available at multiple locations on set days around the country.
On receiving your e-voucher you will be provided a separate link to make your booking on the Adventure 001 24/7 booking platform.
Please note that at the moment this flight is not provided at our base at Walton Wood Airfield near Pontefract.
City of Perth, Bridges and Scone Palace
City of Edinburgh, Royal Mile, Arthur’s Seat and Princes Street
City of Glasgow, River Clyde and 8 Centuries of Buildings
City of Stirling and Castle
City of Newcastle, Tyne Bridge, St James Park and Angel of the North
City of Sunderland, Wearmouth Bridge and Stadium of Light
City of Liverpool, Royal Liver Building, Albert Dock and Anfield Football Stadium
City of Manchester, Buildings and Football Stadiums
City of Wolverhampton, Football Stadium and Race Course
City of Preston and Countryside
City of Nottingham Tour
City of Leicester and King Power Stadium
City of York and Walls
City of Gloucester and Docks
City of Cambridge and Universities
City of Oxford and Dreaming Spires
City of Cardiff and Millennium Stadium
City of Carlisle and Carlisle Cathedral
• Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Front (Co-pilot) Seat is a £20 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• A full choice of UK Wide locations is available during the main Flying Season (April – October)
• Bussow Farm (Cornwall) is a SUMMER SPECIAL available for 2 weeks ONLY
• A limited number of WINTER SPECIAL locations are availbable (November – March)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
By purchasing this flight you are buying one seat within the helicopter on what will be a shared flight however multiples can be purchased.
Typically flights take place at least one weekend day per month from April to October.