Terms and Conditions
WEDDING CHARTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please note that if a deposit has not been paid then the date is not secured and remains open to other bookings.
- PASSENGER WEIGHTS.
On payment of a deposit we will require proposed passenger numbers and weights which must be as accurate as possible. Due to the number of possible variations of passenger weights we offer the below information as a guide.
Maximum weight for any individual is 18 stone (114kg). Maximum combined weight is 37 stone (235kg). If your proposed weights exceed these then please contact us directly so we can carry out a more accurate calculation of aircraft mass and balance.
Submitting a deposit payment online does not guarantee that we can accept the proposed passenger weights. On receipt of your deposit payment we will assess the information provided and check against the aircraft limitations. If there is a problem with any of the information provided we will contact you within 7 days.
We understand that timings can vary and so we allow flexibility of 1 hour either side of your estimated arrival time during which we will not take any bookings in your allocated aircraft. You must get in touch as soon as possible as changes arise to your schedule.
While we always do our best to ensure the flight goes ahead, the pilot in command makes the final decision on all flights in the interest of safety. Forecasts will be observed in the run up to the date and we will always keep you informed if there looks to be inclement weather forecast. The pilot in command reserves the absolute right to cancel or stop a flight in the interests of safety.
In the event of a cancellation due to weather all payments are fully refunded.
4) CANCELLATION & CHANGES
In the event of cancellation of the flight by the hirer then deposits will not be refunded. Subject to approval and availability deposits may be transferable to other venues or dates should your plans change but cannot be transferred for other products or services that we offer.
5) PICKUP LOCATIONS
We will conduct an assessment of the area to locate an agreed and suitable landing site to pick you up from. Often we utilise other hotels, airfields and airports, racecourses, etc. which are large enough for us to carry out a safe landing and take off with our passengers on board. Passengers must take their own transport to the pickup location. While we may take suggestions of pickup locations that may be convenient for you we cannot always accept them due to safety and legal aspects.
Experience and Gift Flights
- VALIDITY – Please note that experience and gift flights may have a validity period which cannot be extended. If applicable the validity is stated in the product description for each flight.
- FLIGHT LIMITATIONS – Please read the limitations for each flight carefully before purchase and contact us if you have any questions. Yorkshire Helicopters Ltd must strictly observe any weight and age limitations placed on flights. It may not be possible to go ahead with your flight should we become aware that these limitations will not be observed.
- WEATHER CONDITIONS – ALL FLIGHTS are subject to suitable weather conditions. This is the decision of the pilot in command of the flight. The pilot in command has the absolute right to cancel or stop any flight in the interests of safety. Please provide us with your contact information during purchase and/or booking so that we can get in touch in the event of inclement weather.
This website is operated by Yorkshire Helicopters Ltd who are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting ojngardens.co.uk (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form, purchase any products or sign up to any subscription plans. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to OJN Gardens. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).